Here comes iSwift 2.1!
Releases December 2, 2015
iSwift – Objective-C to Swift Converter – version 2.1 (Build number 1173)
- Added option to force specific Method modifiers – e.g.
override, etc (Issue #80)
- Minor Tweaks in the Output ‘Beautification’ module – for faster rendering
- Detect enum and option values (Issue #93)
- Issue with enums – displaying
undefined instead of name (Issue #134)
- Class type not being recognized as a type within its own
@implementation (Issue #133)
- Class Types throwing an Unexpected Type error when used as methods, e.g.
CGColor (Issue #85)
- Remove unnecessary newlines from output (Issue #66)
- Preferences: Added option for Delay before Live as-you-type conversion (Issue #117)
- Pretty function calls output with spaced arguments (Issue #132)
- Tolerate semicolon at the end of Method definitions (Issue #131)
- Proper conversion of
rangeOfString: calls (Issue #120)
- Added support for Objective-C generics – supported:
NSOrderedSet + their mutable counterparts (Issue #87)
__unused specifier not recognized (Issue #124)
UIInterfaceOrientation type not recognized (Issue #127)
NSComparisonResult type not recognized (Issue #126)