Conditions for Setting Up a Linksys WiFi Extender as an Access Point
Make sure the following before beginning the Linksys Extender Setup:
- Name and password for your WiFi network
- a long enough Ethernet cable to connect your Linksys extender to the router
Once you have the aforementioned items on hand, follow these instructions to configure your Linksys extender as an access point:
- Turn on your Linksys range extender by plugging it into a power outlet.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to your Linksys extender with one end and the router with the other.
- Open your preferred internet browser.
- Go to the Linksys configuration page for the extender.
- When you get there, select As a wired range extender (Access Point).
- Click Next.
- Select the Next option.
- Hit Save after creating an admin WiFi network password for your Linksys range extender.
That's all, then! The Linksys WiFi extender configuration in Access Point mode is complete.
If you are facing any computer and other devices related issues, checkout the list below:-
TP Link Router Login | Linksys AC2200 extender | TP Link WiFi router | Belkin WiFi Extender | BT Mail | Spectrum Login | Canon Printer Support Team | Navman Update | Arlo Customer Service | Activate McAfee Antivirus Plus Subscription | Disneyplus.com login/begin | Disneyplus.com/begin | Roadrunner Email | Garmin Express | Netgear Extender Setup