Southwest Airlines has ensured you can upgrade anytime on the official website. For that, you can get on their website. You only need to make sure that you have read the upgrade policy of Southwest Airlines before you have taken the step of making the upgrade. That way, you’ll not be charged for the promotion you made for Southwest Airlines.
Steps to Upgrade with Southwest Airlines:
Ensure that you followed the step-by-step guide provided below. Once you have done that, you’ll be able to make the upgrade on Southwest Airlines quickly.
- You need to get on the official website of Airways.
- Now you need to select the “Manage Flight Booking” option.
- Type the reference number and the name of the passenger.
- Choose the button search.
- On the new page, you need to choose the booking you have made.
- Open the booking, and then you need to make the selection of the “Upgrade” button.
- You can now make the upgrade you want to make.
Once the process of upgrading the seat is completed, then you’re going to receive a confirmation email regarding that. Make certain that you saved the email, and then you’ll be able to get the information you were looking forward to. So, if you wanted to ask the customer support representative, “How do I upgrade my seat on Southwest Airlines?” Then the above-given steps are certainly the most straightforward way regarding that.
Upgrade Policy on Southwest Airlines:
If you have made the upgrade within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged the upgrade fee.
If you made the booking from the official website, then you can make the upgrade yourself.
To know the upgrade policy or how do I speak to someone at Southwest Airlines, you can even connect with Southwest Airlines customer service. They’ll ensure that you quickly get the solution to your issue. You connect with them through email, live chat, or even with the help of calling.